COVID-19 Guidelines (click here)
The health and safety of our parishioners is a top priority as we welcome you to Mass with heightened safety measures in place. We will be filling the church to 50% of our normal capacity.
Mass will look different, but coming to the House of the Lord is always joyful! May we rejoice in gathering again and thank God for all His blessings!
Due to various restrictions, we have a short check-list for returning to Mass:
- Wear a face covering. Everyone age 3-years-old and up should wear a face covering prior to entering the Church and during the entirety of the Mass.
- The pews will be marked appropriately for seating. Please look for directions at the entrance of the church.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet at all times.
- We will only be distributing the Body of Christ at Mass. This will remain in place until further notice. When it comes time for the distribution of Holy Communion, the presider will give further instructions.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these precautions.
- As a reminder the archbishop has stated “a dispensation to all the faithful has been given so as not to unduly bind the consciences of those who are greatly troubled by the destructive potency of the coronavirus as well as to care for the most vulnerable among us.” If you are feeling ill or suffering from the effects of the COVID-19, please remain at home and attend to your health. We will lift you up in prayer.